Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 14!!!

Hello Everyone! It is now day fourteen of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 14#
~A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.~

 10 Confessions?
Ok...
I don't like frozen banana's
I don't like banana's that have green to them (I like em ripe)
I love peanut butter and banana's, but I rarely ever eat it that way
I ♥ banana milkshakes!
It should be a crime to permit the making of banana flavored Popsicles. :P
Banana's make good fruit salads
When I was little; I tried once to eat a banana just like a monkey does...
(They bite into the middle of the banana with the peel on, and then they proceed in eating it...)
I don't like banana flavored candy
Nor do I like much baked banana desserts either
Banana's are delicious and good all on there own :)

How's that for ten? ;)

~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...