Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Friends, Marriage, & Wedding Cakes!

Hello!
So, one of my friends that I have known for pretty much forever is getting married! I am very happy for them and am excited to see this beautiful couple say their vows to one another :)
So my family has been friends with Timothy (on Left) since I was about 4 years old. Him and my brother were best friends and played together all the time, and so he is like a second brother to me. Just a year and a half ago he graduated and joined with the air force! So yes, he is pretty cool ;) And his bride-to-be Sierra is cute and sweet, and together they are amazingly perfect! There wedding is going to be in June and they hired me to make their wedding cake, which I am very excited about :). And so of course I have been browsing different wedding cake designs for inspiration! And what better thing to do then share this inspiration with all of you;

This one is very elegant and has lot's of detail.

I like the fact that this cake has a lot of character to it

I love the sugar pearls that are placed on this cake, it gives it a more expensive look

I am not sure if I would want my cake to be so colorful, but it's not bad though :)

This reminds me of the beach for some reason (And I love the beach!)

This is what I call a Sweetheart Style of cake ♥
This one has a more romantic feel to it
This is very Elegant and kind of classy looking cake

Do you see your dream cake amongst any of these? 
Even if not it is still fun to browse through them I think, I absolutely love dreaming about what I would want my wedding to look like :)

~♥~
I am so excited for my dear friends and can only imagine how wonderful it must be to prepare for marraige to the man that you love. I wish them many blessings in the days, weeks, and years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...