Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Blog Challenge!!!

Hello Dear Friends,
     So I've been thinking about starting a blog challenge, and for the past week I have been researching different project idea's. So I have decided to start a 30 day blog challenge! :D Not only will this be fun, but hopefully you will be able to get to know me through this as well. Anyhow, I decided to start the project on the 1st of January to kick off the new year :) And it just so happens that... Today is the first day of 2011!!! Woo-Hoo!!!  So here is the challenge:

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 04- List 15 songs that you listen to often.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- A hobby you have.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- A Quote to Reflect Upon.
Day 10- A story about what you were like when you were a child.
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 12- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
Day 13- Write a letter to yourself about what your week was like
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- List 8 different attributes that you want to attain/what you want to become.
Day 16- Something you could live without.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- What is something you crave.
Day 24- Share a story about your past that is perhaps a little embarrassing/funny
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

~*~

Day 1#
~A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.~

 This picture is from a Christmas Party I went to for all the staff who worked at Canby Grove, a summer camp. There, I'm known as 'AC' (Air Conditioner), and my friends name is 'BookWorm'. We sure had a lot of fun hanging out together during the summer, and we were so happy to get to see each other again at this event :)

~*~
Interesting facts? Well... I'll give it a try and see if I can come up with 15 ;) 
  1.  Most people can tell that I am a 'girly-girl', and that I like to wear dressy clothes (Skirts, Dresses, ect...). What people can't always tell about me is that I actually enjoy getting dirty sometimes. -I like to go exploring and enjoy putting on some 'play clothes' and not worrying about getting muddy. 
  2.  When I am upset or highly stressed, I play my guitar and praise God. When I do that, everything that I was struggling with just fades away.
  3. I don't like cell phones! Actually, I don't like phones of any type. They annoy, and irritate me. It just so happens that every time I carry my cellphone with me, it rings during class. When I do remember to turn it off, I forget to turn it on after class. So then when my mom is trying to call me, it's going straight to voice mail. It is so irritating. That and I don't like it when people just text all the time, and I don't like the  fact that when people are constantly talking on the phone, then you never get a chance to carry a conversation with them because there phone is just ringing of the hook.  (Sorry for ranting on, I just really dislike phones!!!)
  4. I like to bike ride, something about it is thrilling to me. I love the feel of the wind as you ride, and the speed is exhilarating. I just love going on bike rides! :)
  5. I am constantly moving; whether it's tapping my fingers against a table, tapping my foot, or wiggling in my seat. -There is never a moment that I am perfectly still.
  6. I am not a big T.V. person, I love to watch movies though. 
  7. I am not much of a risk taker, I tend to stay in my safe zone. But I have been persuaded to do some things out of my comfort zone, for instance; When I was a camp councilor last summer, one of my campers persuaded me to jump into the pool with her. And I hadn't jumped in a pool for 5 years, so it was a good experience for me :)
  8. I have always dreamed of becoming a song writer/singer. I know it sounds a little silly, but it's just something I have always had a desire to become. And what I find interesting, is that I have never dreamed or had the desire to become a pastry chef or an art teacher. Even though I want to become those things, I've never to this day dreamed about becoming that. It just makes me wonder if there is a reason for that desire, or perhaps I am just being silly about it.... I just wonder.
  9. I absolutely love watching the stars! They are so pretty to look at, and whenever I gaze up at a sky filled with them- It fills me with aw and wonder. God definitely made the sky a beautiful thing ♥
  10. I am almost the exact same height of my dad and older brother
  11. My older brother and I can wear the same size shoes, excepts that he has much wider feet
  12. My favorite color is purple
  13. I've always wanted to take voice lessons, but haven't because they are far too expensive
  14. Even though my family is from Hispanic decent, and eats Mexican food -I don't care much for Mexican food, and I love cooking Italian :)
  15. I love to laugh, and you can tell that I am having fun when I am smiling and laughing ☺
Hope you enjoyed the "Interesting Facts", have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo ♥

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

    Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
    ~Miss.Adriana Castillo

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...