Monday, June 20, 2011

Trying to get a lil' Creative!

Hello! =)
So this summer I told myself that I would try and work on my graduation cards for next school year because I want to have plenty of time to make them perfectly cute. So I googled some pics of cards that other people have made - And I must say that I love all the creativity!

So Perhaps these card will inspire you as much as they have to me:

Supper cute!

I like the styling of this one

Simple and Cute!

Pretty!

I love the layout of this one, but I think it would be neat to make it more mature looking by adding a fancy ribbon instead of the blue one, and using a more mature paper and replacing the pic of a butterfly with a pic of a person

Haha, I like the innovative idea!

Adorable!

I love the crafty look of this one!

I like this one as well :)

So Elegant!

So what did you think?
Now I am like super excited to try making some cards like these!

Have a great day!
Miss.Adriana

2 comments:

  1. I like your choice of cards. :) I think my favorite would have to be the 5th picture. It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the music notes and the rose!

    ~Paperclip!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...