Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 15!!!

Hello Everyone! It is now day fifteen of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 15#

~List 8 different attributes that you want to attain/what you want to become.~

For some reason, I liked this photo :)

Encourager
Filled with Patience
Humble
Joyful
Attain a Servants heart
Leader
Compassion
Mercy
 Those are all different things that I want to become, and Lord willing, someday I will fullfill all those things :)

Do you have any attribute that you are working towards now?

~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

  1. Patience, mercy, compassion.. those are just a few things that I need to be working on. I need to think more about it though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...