Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweet Quotes to make you smile

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. 

If even a day should go by when I don’t say I love you, may never a moment go by without you knowing that I do. 

Being unique makes us all beautiful.  

 If a hug represented how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever


Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave

 "The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my heart forever."

Love isn't finding someone you can live with, it's finding someone you can't live without.

~ ♥ ~
In case you haven't figured out, I'm a bit of a romantic and love such sweet quotes. And I know that one day I will have someone in my life to share them with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...