Thursday, September 27, 2012

Top 10 Hits

Hey Everyone,
So I thought it would be fun to go back, look at all my posts, and see what my top 10 blog hits are so far. So without a due, here are my top ten:




10. 91      Page views... Childhood Dreams
9.  92      Page views... Some Beautiful Nature
8.  341    Page views... Are you like a Pharisee
7.  358   Page views... A New Year, A New Beginning?
6.  625   Page views... Tryin To Get a Lil' Creative!
5.  744   Page views... Blog Party from Under My Little Umbrella
4.  1301 Page views... Friends, Marriage, and Wedding Cakes
3.  1927 Page views... Sweet Quotes to Make You Smile
2.  1949 Page views... A Look Inside the Music: Britt Nicole


.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....




And the grand finally....



1.  2110 Page views... Mirror, Mirror on the Wall  
Thanks for reading! It's those of you that support my blog that makes such enormous page views possible :)

Blessings,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...