Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Butterfly And Dragonfly Cakes!

A little while ago I made these cute cakes and thought I would share with you all:
This is a white cake with a peanut butter filling and buttercream icing. I had never made a peanut butter filling before so I thought it'd be a tasty treat to try! :D
This is a white cake with a Chocolate Dream filling (Chocolate and Marshmallow cream). It turned out pretty good as well :)

That's all for now, if I cook up any other good things then I'll try to post as well.
~Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...