Wednesday, September 28, 2011

50 Fun Facts

1. High heels or boots? Boots! I love wearing warm winter boots, I only have one pair but have worn them out from just 1 winter :)
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45-ish....?
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? I believe it was the Chronicles of Narnia, Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
4. What does your name mean? Adriana; Dark Exotic One. (My parents never knew the meaning of my name when they named me, they just liked the sound of it)
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show? The next design star, the next food network star, 19 kids and counting, or Project Runway
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, or oatmeal ♥
7. What is your middle name? Waleena
8. What food do you dislike? Cabbage
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Bethany Dillon, Stop & Listen
10. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance. Just face it, were all humans and equal alike. Theres nothing more to it. 
11. Favorite clothing? Oooh! My favorite Purple Shirt!
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Hawaii? Maybe go there on a cruise? Oooh, that would be amazing!
13. Are you an organized person? Not very....
14. Where would you retire to? Near my family, maybe in a little cottage or something.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 16th birthday was fabulous! I love how all my friends and family made it special.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Finish my math....
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Mexico!
18. Person you wish you could meet? Perhaps Britt Nicole, or Bethany Dillon (Christian Singers).
19. When is your birthday? July 25th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?neither, I get super tired when 11pm comes and am always groggy in the morning.
21. What is your shoe size? 11 1/2 (but in case you don't know, you can't buy this size in stores, which aggrivates me!!! You can only get 11 or 12 and you can buy 11 1/2 's for like $100 online, which totally sucks )
22. Do you own any animals? nope
23. Any news you'd like to share? I am currently writing a mystery novel that I hope to finish and publish within 2 years. Other than that, I am graduating this year! Yay!
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A pediatricion, an actress, and a singer :)
25. What is your favorite flower? Oh, I love just about any flower! I like the real romantic ones like roses, but I also like the sweet ones like lavender. But ultimitly I love wild flowers :)
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Definitely The begining of November! That's when we will have the house that we placed an offer on and can start getting it ready to live in (I have a upcoming post related to this).
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? Berry Explosion Purple
28. How is the weather right now? Weird. It's hot, it's cold, it's sunny, it's rainy, and all in one day! That's just good ole' Oregon Sunshine for ya! :)
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone?My Grandmother
30. Favorite drink? Chai Tea!!! I absolutely adore chai tea, yum!
31. Favorite Restaurant? Olive Garden
32. Hair color? Very dark brown (almost black) with a reddish tint to it (my grandmother is a redhead)
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? It would have to be all my baby dolls named Sally :)
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter?Spring and Summer; Spring because of the excitement of summer, and summer for the warm and bright weather.
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends.... if it's pastrys then chocolate, but puddings and icr cream is vanilla all the way.
36. Coffee or tea? hmm.... tea!
37. Wish you were still young? haha, well at my age young means like a toddler considering I'm not old myself, so no, I like being an old teenager :)
38. Do you want to get married? Do you have to ask? Of course! ♥
39. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember....
40. What is under you bed? Drawers, it's a captains bed
41. What did you do last night? Went on Facebook and Watched a movie
42. What are you afraid of? being alone in the dark (there is a reason why night lights were created)
43. Salty or sweet? both, salty for lunch and dinner, but sweet (like cereal) for breakfast.
44. Best quality you have? Phsyically: either my smile or eyes I think. As far as personality goes, sweet maybe?
45. How many years at your current job? I just started last Friday :)
46. Favorite day of the week? Saturday! I get to sleep in :)
47. Favorite movie? Pride & Prejiduce, Janette Oke Love comes softly movies, Facing The Giants, Fireproof, Letters to God, and more...
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? I suppose if you were a girl and never had a crush on no one then you would have something wrong with you, it's normal and healthy -just so long as you don't let thoughts overtake you.
49. Did you like filling this out? Yes
50. Do you think that others should fill this out and post on their blog? Absolutely!

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...