Thursday, September 29, 2011

Insperational Interior Designs

 Hello to all my readers,
So, I've got absolutely amazing news! About 3 weeks ago my family sold and moved out of our house and are currently staying with my aunt, and about 1 1/2 weeks ago we found a house that is perfect for us, and so we put an offer on it and the owners accepted it! We feel so blessed to have found a house that God has provided for us to buy and to have such loving relatives that have let us stay at their house.

Anyways, each bedroom will be repainted and so my mom has given me the privilage to design the girls bedroom :) And so I have been browsing online through google images at different bedroom designs, and thought I would share some with you. Perhaps you will find some inspiration just as I have;


I love the bright orange!

 I am not a huge fan of green, but this room makes it work.

I am the ultimate purple lover!

How cute is this for a kids room?

I love this color combination! Of course, they are the same colors as my previous room, so... ya :)

It's simple, but girly and cute :)

This has a 'royal' look to it, although I think I would prefer it with a different color than this blue.

hmm.... I think the wall needs some color rather than just white, but that's just me :)

 Elegant Purple!

How fun are some of these designs? I'm really excited about getting to figure out how to design the room, and these pictures just inspire me more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...