Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dance your way closer to God


Hello!
I just got back from my first Line Dancing class (and yes, it was fun!). I have never danced before and found it much more difficult than I anticipated, but nonetheless tried my best :) . And as I started thinking back to my class, a thought just so happened to occur to me; Taking a dance class is kind of like our christian walk. I know this might sound a little bit out there, but just think of what you do in a dance class; you follow the instructor and every move they make, just like how we as christians are called to follow God. But when you first accept christ it's like your taking your first class, and you watch every move the instructor takes and try to copy it but stumble often. The more you continue to follow the instructor the less stumbling you do, and eventually it all runs smoothly and you shine the skills that the instructor taught you. Just like how we stumble frequently in our walk with God, but as we grow nearer to him we stumble less, and we get to the point were we radiate him with our every move. Now granted we still make mistakes, but it becomes easier to avoid such things once you grow accustomed to following him. Does that make sense? It was just a fun thought that I had and wanted to share :)

Hope your week is going well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...