Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My 100th Post!!!

Eeep! This is my 100th post!
I have had a total of 1,289 views in all time and people from France, Malaysia, Canada, Singapore, Ukraine, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Philippines, Romania, and the U.S. of course.

Well, I've been wanting to share with y'all one of my short story's that I wrote when I was little, so I thought that this would be a great time to post one.
When I was little, my mom had me do creative writing, were I had to write a story that was 1 page long. Well for some reason my story's always seemed to have sad endings, and I just have to wonder what went on in my mind at that age... Well anyhow, Here is a story that I wrote when I was about 7.


Cowboy
There was a car named Cowboy , he got his name because his owner took him to see cowboys when he was young. One day he went to the store to get an airbag but when he went someone stole him. “Help, Help!” he cried, but nobody heard him. So Cowboy decided to create a car accident so that the robber would leave him alone, unfortunately he did not think ahead and ended up all scratched and scraped. Poor Cowboy, he was all beat up and alone in the dark not knowing where to go. The next day a repair guy came to fix Cowboy, when he was done Cowboy was taken to the auction. “Five Hundred!”, “Six Hundred!”, “Seven Hundred!” . For some odd reason everyone wanted Cowboy. He thought to himself  “I am not Shiny, new, or pretty. I am just an old beat up car, what is so special about me?”. Cowboy did not know what all the repair guy had did to him, like a new color of paint, a wax job, and a tv inside him. Cowboy sold for $100,100,100 dollars. He now lived in a mansion in Texas where there were servants, good food, and plenty of wax for Cowboy.  His owner had 4 kids, a huge pool, and ten bedrooms that had a bathroom in each one. Only the best people came to his house. When Cowboy got old he went to the junk yard where he was crushed to little pieces. The End. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting story. :) For a minute I thought Cowboy would live "happily ever after", until I read the last sentence of course. Anyway, I thought it was pretty good. ;)

    Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100 posts!!! You do such a great job and I love reading them.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...