Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blog Party!!! From Under my Little Umbrella

Lucia from Under My Little Umbrella, is having a blog party!
Here is my entry:

1. What are two songs that describe your life right know/you as a person?


 Someday Soon, by Francesca Battistelli; I can't wait for that day when I get married! :)
This is the Stuff, by Francesca Battistelli; It seems like my life is so crazy that this song describes me perfectly!

2. Do you like the color pink?
 I like it, but it's not my favorite...

3. What is your favorite flower?
 This is the worst question to ask me!!!

 
Ok... If I was perfectly honest, I would admit to my love of wildflowers ♥

4. How many states have you been to? 
Mexico, California, Texas, Utah, Colorado, and Good ole' Oregon of course!

5. What is your favorite thing about June?  
The fresh summer air and family picnics =)

 6. What do you most fear?
 "The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1

7. What color dominates your wardrobe?
 Purple!!! I Luv Purple!!! :D
Those who know me can attest to this ;)

8. How do you normally do you hair?
I wear it down, with it parted on the side. Since it has natural curl I don't put anything in it usually.

9. Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies?

  Smoothies all the way!!! :D

10. Describe your “dream wedding location”


♥Definitely an outdoor wedding with lots of flowers around and a white harbor (or gazebo)  to stand under during the ceremony. ♥



1 comment:

  1. Cool answers! I like your setting for your "dream wedding location." So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...