Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Portrait Picture Contest

Hello, so I have been neglecting my blog a bit.... sorry! But I'm back now, my cold is starting to go away and my life is slowing down a bit. Anyways, Polka Dot is hosting a picture portrait contest. So here are my entries:

My Adorable Brother who decided to hide behind some leaves :)

My pretty little Sister, she is sooo photogenic! 

In case you didn't know, both of them are twins :) 
Here is a photo of them together:
Doesn't it look like they are sharing a secret? ;)

Here is a link to Polka Dots site if you would like to enter too!:  


Have a Blessed Day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...