Friday, April 22, 2011

A Few Songs....

So I know I said I was going to make a post each day.... Truth is, I am struggling to keep up on the simplest of things this week. I got a cold and I have tons of Finals for my different school subjects. So, I thought I would just post a few songs to make up for the past few days.

Here is one of my absolute favorite songs:

Because Christ has risen, We have now been made new. And that is what I like about this song:

It is now our job to minister to others about Jesus, so that the Lost Get Found.



Hope ya enjoyed the songs :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

  1. Great songs! I especially like the first one. Some of my favorite posts are the SAS weekends.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...