Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jesus Saves Week of Posts

Being that this next Sunday (Apr. 24th) is 'Easter', or as I like to call it; the Passover, I am going to be doing a Jesus Saves week of posts :)
 
Each post will have one song that reminds me of how Jesus has saved us, and a 'thought from the word'. Technically I wasn't planning on starting this till tomorrow, but since I didn't post a 'S.A.S Weekend', I thought I would go ahead and post a song to start off the Jesus Saves week :)


Check back tomorrow for another song and a 'thought from the word'! 
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...