Monday, April 18, 2011

Jesus Saves: His Love for us

In case you didn't get the memo, I am doing a series of posts this week titled 'Jesus Saves'. 

~A thought from the word~
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings ~Psalm 36:7.

 Why is it that Jesus took the weight of all of our sin and died on the cross for us? The most ultimate answer that I can see, is that he did it out of his love for us. He didn't want us to be separated from him forever, and he knew that sin was dividing us from God. And so He lived a perfect life with no sin, and then took up the cross to save us from eternal seperation- all because of his love.


I encourage you to shine the love of God to someone today, just as Jesus has showed his love to us.

Have a blessed day,
~Miss.Adriana Castillo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...