Monday, January 31, 2011

A Quote

I was just reading the last page of a book, and I had read something that I thought was interesting. So I thought I would share it with y'all. 
Just so you understand, at the end of my book a couple had just gotten married and this is the wife speaking to her new husband:

"You Know," I said as I watched the high tide dash itself upon the countless trunks on the beach, "Anyone can have a wedding. A wedding is just an event. An important one, granted, but just an event. A marriage is a life. It only takes money to have a wedding. It takes guts and courage and commitment to have a marriage"
~Caught Red Handed, by Gayle Roper: A Steeple Hill, Inspirational Romance Suspense

I kind of liked what she said, and just thought I'd share it with all of ya :)
Have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...