Sunday, January 30, 2011

MSOA Artwork

Hello!
So last Thursday was the art revue for MSOA (Masters School of Art), and I thought I would share with y'all the artwork that I completed and entered.


For the picture below, we had a guy named Stevo come in to our figure drawing class and model for us. He was very nice and sat still for a whole hour while we drew him. It was my first time taking Figure Drawing, so I was happy with my progress :)

For this photo, my teacher had given each of us a clipping from a Macy's catalog that had a model on it. We then drew it within the class hour. (Figure Drawing Class)

In my Drawing 2 class, we learned how to make our own original artwork by piecing together different elements and drawing them on paper. For Example; I found a picture of ducks, a picture of mountains, a picture of cattails, and took a picture of my lil sis with an umbrella: I then pieced it all together to create this:

In Portrait 2, I drew a picture of my little brother:


Well, that's all my artwork for this term :) I am so blessed and thankful that God has given me this talent, and I hope to use it to minister to others someday.
Have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...