Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!!! Day 6#

To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 6#
~A Hobby You Have~

hmm... Well, I have a few hobby's that I could share, but I suppose that I should just pick one... I guess I will share with you my hobby of art :)

I have always been one to doodle. All through my life I have doodles on my homework, notebooks, and when I was little; the wall. ;) Even to this day I still doodle, but I have also learned how to complete a total drawing by attending MSOA (Masters School Of Art). They taught me how to draw a picture from start to finish, and how to draw from real life photos. My teachers were very encouraging and patient when I first started to learn how to draw, and I am so thankful to have had such wonderful teachers. 
Here are the drawing that I completed my first term (Spring of 2010):

My First Portrait:

My First Animal Drawing:

My First Basic Drawing:

My First Color Pencil:

My First Painting:

My Second Painting:

I enjoy my art as a hobby and maybe one day I will expand it to be more than a hobby, but who knows? :)
If you have any hobby's then I would love to hear about it, just comment below
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful art! Your a really great artist! :D

    My favorite would have to be Larry Boy because it brings me back memories of watching his TV shows when I was a little kid. :)

    I think my hobby, for the moment, would have to be cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Oh, I love cooking too! Right now I am figuring out what to make for dinner... I'm thinking today I will make breakfast for dinner: Waffles, Hash-brown Quiche, & Bacon. It will be a nice change from regular dinner type meals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your second painting, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...