Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!!! Day 5#

Hello Everyone! It is now day five of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:
The Blog Challenge
 
Day 5#
~A picture of somewhere you’ve been to~
  
So this past summer, my Grandparents took my cousin and I to Seattle. We visited the Space Needle,  took a ride on a Duck boat, and went to Pikes Market.

Looking up, while standing below the space needle


A view from on top of the space needle


The Duck Boat that we rode in
(They call it a duck boat because it can go from road to water, and not sink!)


My Grandmother, My Cousin Carole, and I as we are about to board the Duck Boat


A Bouquet of flowers I got at Pikes Market, Aren't they pretty?


So that's all the pictures that I'm going to share with y'all -All in all, it was a fun trip :)
Feel free to comment and tell me any place that you visited in the year of 2010;
I would love to hear about it!
  
Yours Truly,
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

2 comments:

  1. What a cool place to visit! :D

    Me and my family went to the Omaha Zoo last summer as our family vacation. :) It was pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...