Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!!! Day 2#

 Hello Everyone! It is now day two of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:
The Blog Challenge
Day 2#
~A picture of something you cannot live without~

Well, obviously we cannot live with out God, Air, Food, or water. -but beside that, I would have to say.... My Family:

My Mom & Dad



My older Brother, Richie
He is 17, almost 18
After a game of Soccer


My little Brother, Ezekiel
He is 7 1/2


My little Sister, Angelina
She is 6


The Twins


My little Sister, Anabel
She is 3 1/2, and 11 minutes older


My little Brother, Gabriel
He is also 3 1/2

 
Aren't my siblings cute? ;)
Well, that about sums it up, all I can say is -I ♥ my family!

Have a Blessed Day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...