Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week, Day Two!!!

Hi Everybody!  
Welcome to day two of (Modest) Feminine Fashion week!


~Day 2, Outfit 2~

My Outfit:
A Blue Shirt from Kmart
A Flower Print skirt from...somewhere...
(Just because it's the dead of winter, doesn't mean that ya can't brighten things up with a splash of Spring! ;)

The Print of my skirt:

My Comfy purple flats, From Payless:

My Hairstyle, Naturally Curly:

 My Hair Accessory:

My Butterfly Earrings, a gift from a friend:

My Heart Bracelet, a gift from my Grandparents:


So that is my second outfit for Feminine Fashion week! :)
Have a Blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Especially the jewlrey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair clip is really cute, and I love the skirt! Very cute outfit, altogether. Love your blog! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty outfit! You also have beautiful, curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the compliments! :)
    ~Miss.Adriana Castillo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print of your skirt! Those colors are fab together. You got those shoes at Payless? They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That print is so fun!

    That last photo looks very nice, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...