Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 12!!!

Hello Everyone! (I'm sorry about being behind in my posting, it's been real busy!) It is now past day twelve of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 12#
~Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.~

Oooh! This is a fun one! Well, let's see... Here are my nicknames:

Abananna
When my cousins were little they couldn't say 'Adriana', so they combined my name and the word 'banana', and... Wa-La! It made 'Abananna'! ;)

I
I still have no idea how my siblings started calling me 'I'. It makes no sense to this day even, but for some reason they reffered to me as that; I think it has something to do with the fact that my name is a lil' long and hard to pronounce for kids. Every now and then they still call me 'I', it has just become my alternate name :)

Sissy
I like this nickname best of all ;) Since I'm the oldest girl I get to be called Sissy, and I like it ☻

AC
For softball, this was my nickname; It was short, simple, and easy. Now I use it as a camp name and it stands for 'Air Conditioner'. I love it when people call me by my camp name, it's just so much fun! :)


I'm sure there are other nicknames... But none that pop in my head at the moment. ;)

Well, have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...