Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 10!!!

Hello Everyone! Sorry about the super late post, I've been so busy lately! Well anyways; It is now day ten of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 10#
~A story about what you were like when you were a child~


 
Growing up I was a complete brat. Oh... I might have looked cute, but that doesn't deny the fact that I was spoiled. There was reason for my being spoiled though; I was the baby of the family, the only girl (At The Time), & I was my papa's girl. All that equaled to me getting away with mischief. I could antagonize my brother all I liked, and without worrying about getting in trouble too -I knew my dad would side with me. All that changed though when I was nearing age 7 and my little brother, Ezekiel, was born. I was still the only girl though :) Almost two years later and my little sister, Angelina, was born. Now, I was replaced. Two year later, and the twins were born. That left me to being the big sister, and second mother to my siblings.

All in all though, I am soooo glad that I am no longer the baby or only girl in the family. If it had remained that way, I would probably be so immature and spoiled to this day. I will admit though that every now and then I miss those days before my other siblings. But on the other hand, I can't imagine my life without em'! :)

~Miss.Adriana Castillo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...