Friday, December 24, 2010

A 'Picture Perfect' Day...

Dear Readers,
    Today was a fantastic day! I wanted to share the different events that have occurred, but sometimes words aren't enough... So along with the words I am going to share a picture to represent each event :)

~ Event 1# ~
The first event of the day was a Christmas party hosted at my grandmother's house. My mom's side of the family all got together and celebrated Christmas, and it was pretty fun :)  -All this past week though, I have been working on making my Grandmother's Christmas present... And just last night I finished it and was able to wrap it. So, that meant that I was able to give it to her:
It's a picture that I drew of her dog Sammy, and my Grandmother was thrilled with it. I was glad that she liked it because it took me a while to draw, but I was pleased with my work :)

~ Event 2# ~
I came home from my Grandmother's house, and soon after I checked my facebook account. There I found that one of my sweet friends had taken one of my photo's and edited it for me, she then posted it on my wall:
I am so blessed to have such amazing friends! :)
Special thanks to my dear friend, Madison. 

~ Event 3# ~
After I checked my facebook, I decided to look at my e-mail. And there I found a sweet letter written from one of my co-workers from a summer camp that I worked at last summer. She had read my blog and had written to me, letting me know what she thought of it (She liked it). It is the first response I have gotten from my blog and I was so encouraged by it too! 
Specail thanks to my friend 'Paper Clip', who responded to my blog :)
You have encouraged me so much!!! ~AC


So, to sum it all up, I had a truly blessed day! :) 
"When you bless... You are blessed in return"  ~A quote from my friend Raquel's blog.

Have A Splendid Day!
Your's Truly,
    ~Miss. Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...