Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Maken' Some Snow Flakes!

  So at Art school I have seen these totally awesome snow flakes, but I hadn't actually been taught how to make them. I decided to start paying attention to when people were making them and gather little bit's and peices of how they are made. So, I finally figured it out!!! :D I was soooo happy, and now I am able to finally show my mom what these snow flakes look like since I have been telling her about them.

The first snowflake that I made
 So...... What do ya think? Isn't it cool! :D 
Have a Merry Christmas!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...