Friday, December 24, 2010

S.A.S Weekends

Hello Everyone, I have seen a few of my friends posting weekly video's on their blog. So, I decided that I too wanted to post music video's since I love listening to music :) . That is how I came up with S.A.S, Sing-A-Song weekend! Since weekends are usually busy for people, then why not just share a encouraging song with y'all that will help remind you of Jesus throughout the day (I am always getting songs stuck in my head). 

This song that I would like to share with you, is in honor of the Christmas season:

 Hope you enjoyed this sad and touching song.
 Special thanks to my dear friend Raquel, who shared this video on her blog, which is were I had first seen it.
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...