Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baking time!

If you've already read the "Who I Am" page, then you probably know that I love baking. And since it is nearing Christmas, I have had about umpteen-million opportunity's to bake. Oh, Joy! :D :) Here is my dessert lists for this Christmas season:

Thursday the  16th, An Art School Christmas Party:
  • Chocolate Meltaway's (Truffles)
Friday the 17th, a camp teen staff Christmas party:
  • Chocolate Meltaway's (Truffles)
Sunday the 19th, A youth group Christmas Party:
  • Chocolate Brownies with White Choco-Chips
Thursday the 23rd, My Grandparents House:
  • Maple Toffee Shortbread
  • Holiday Red Rasberry Chocolate Bars
  • Toffee-Topped Cheesecake Bars
Friday the 24th, Christmas with just my Family:
  • Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
Thursday the 30th, After-Christmas Gingerbread Man making Party:
  • Molasses Spice Cookie Dough
  • Wishing Cookies Dough
  • Sugar Cookie Dough
    What do ya think? I can't wait to make them all! :D Feel free to comment about what ya think of my dessert list :)

    Hope ya enjoyed reading this post!
    Sincerely,
        Miss.Adriana Castillo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

    Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
    ~Miss.Adriana Castillo

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...