Monday, December 20, 2010

Tis' the Season to be Jolly

"Tis' the Season to be Jolly, Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la...." -Oh, do I love Christmas tunes! Just yesterday my older brother, Richie, and I went caroling with some friends. Although I had a partial cold, and mostly lip-sang because of it, I had a good time! :)

I love going to Christmas party's, especially white elephants!  It's the only time of the year when ya get to 'steal' someone elses gift, and not get put in jail. Also, those type of Christmas party's tend to be a gold mine for crazy and wacky gifts! Who doesn't love watching a guy open a gift to discover some old, ugly, purse? ;)

Through all the party's and Christmas music, it's important that we don't lose sight of what we are celebrating: The birth of Jesus. Jesus, was God's gift to us; And all throughout this month, I have loved hearing the story of Jesus's birth. It's a timeless story, and it seems that the more I hear it, the more I enjoy listening to it.

So, here is a question for anyone who just happens to have noticed my blog. What traditions does your family do for Christmas? When you get older (If your a teen), what traditions do you want to start/keep?

Thanks for taking the time to read! :)

~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...