Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello!

Hello everyone!
I feel like my blog is so lonely right now and in need of attention since I've been neglecting it so! That's why I thought I should start by writing this post :)

So much has happened in my life:

I had my senior pictures taken/I graduated

 
I got my first car! It's a blue Buick, but I haven't really taken any pictures yet....

I made my second wedding cake! 

I did some paintings!


I am still steadily working around 40 hours a week, which makes things pretty busy, and hard to find time to do stuff like blogging, especially since I go to bed at 8pm so that I can get up at 4am for work. I am looking forward to the fourth of July though!
Right now I am making what's called "Patriotic Dessert", Yum!!!

I am thinking about an in depth post to write, but for now you are pretty caught up in my life :)
Blessings,
Adriana

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...