Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Did you know....

That it is National Tea day? Yep, it's official. I now declare to day as National Tea Day, meaning you all should go grab a cup ;)

Ok, that may be a bit on the dorky side, but I wanted to write something a bit more entertaining though for once. Seriously though.... You should have a cup! Yum.... :)

So really this post is just going to be a spur of the moment picture post, hope ya enjoy!

~♥~

As you know I love tea, which means that I absolutely adore Tea Partys! These sandwiches are sooooo cute!!!!
^Love^

I also love baking, and so these really inspired me!
^Those are teeny Oreos that they used to garnish with^

Alright, I am so going to do this!!!!
^This picture just made me smile :) ^

I so want to do this when I have a Kitchen!
^Very Creative!^

Moving on from food.... ;)

This Room just totally says me all over it!!!
^A touch more of Purple would make it perfect!^

This is such a beautiful hairstyle!
^A must try!^

So Cool!

And I would love to have a pair of boots like this!!!
^So cute!^

This dress is so cute and purple, what's not to love?!

And Lastly,
^This is just so elegant!^

~♥~

So that is the end of my picture musings...until next time ;) 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...