Monday, February 13, 2012

A Busy Weekend

Hello!
So this weekend was really busy for my family because it was my Grandpas 80th birthday!!! My family provided the meal though so I spent all of Saturday in the kitchen cooking and prepping everything for Sunday. It resulted though in a beautiful cake that I thought I would share the picture and recipe of with you:

This cake is Gluten, Potato, Dairy (except butter), & Soy Free. 
My little sister has many allergy's so I have learned to bake things for her ♥

Well anyways, so that's what I baked and was very happy with, 
it tasted scrumptious! 
Have a blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...