Monday, January 9, 2012

Confessions of a Tea-Aholic


I love tea, oh yes I do
In every color of every hue

The flavors are plenty
And Holidays bring many
 Different types of tea to me;
Candy Cane Lane
& Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride
Sugar Plum Fairies
& Gingerbread Spice

Iced or Hot
Sipped or Gulped
I simply cannot
Quench my thirst without you

My appetite is strong 
For that Oh-So-Wonderful Delight

Fill me up with tea
And hold me tight

~Adriana Castillo

~♥~
I am anything EXCEPT a poet ;)
But maybe now you know what I absolutely love to drink!!! 

May you have a blessed Tea-riffic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...