Saturday, October 15, 2011

S.A.S Weekend!

Hello Dear Readers,
I hope you all have enjoyed my recent posts! I've been so busy, and yet I have somehow found time to blog during these past few weeks more than I ever have since starting to blog. You may find that I might begin to slow down on the posts in the weeks to come since I can see how I'll be busy with work, school, and extra activities in the next few days. But for now, I would like to share with you the song I chose for this weeks Sing A Song Weekend. It's by Mikeschair and is called 'Someone Worth Dying For', hope you enjoy;


I know that we as humans tend to struggle with our value if we aren't careful. We want to be cherished and to feel as though we are worth something. And often times we make mistakes, and as a christian it can sometimes be easy to fall in the trap of not feeling worthy of God. There will be times were I make a big blunder and will tell myself that I am not worthy of talking to God, almost as if I had dishonored Him to the point that He would never want me to speak to him again, and I can just imagine him shaking his head in shame of me. But that is were I am wrong, He wants us to come to him when we disobey as well as when we have obeyed Him. He sees us as a precious jewel to caress and love, to cherish and behold -We are so precious to him that we are worth more to him than we can even imagine. His love is unfathomable, and his value for us is uncomprehensible. He loves you and I so much that he died for us. We are someone worth dying for.

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. So true!
    Once, I was feeling guilty about something (minor, but still). I hadn't even told my dad I was feeling that way, but he started telling me what was on his mind.
    He told me he was thinking of the parable about the son who foolishly spent his inheritance, and how when he came back home, the father was waiting for him. The father ran to greet the son, even though he was probably in his robe, or pjs, or something that would have been disgraceful (I forget exactly how that went), but that he ran out to the son anyway. And the father hugged and kissed him and was so glad to have his son back. Then my dad told me that's how Jesus is; even when we do something really bad, He wants us to come back; that He's waiting for us, and that He's so glad when we do.
    That's comforting.

    That's a great song and I just thought I'd share that story because it had the same theme.
    Thanks for posting, Annie
    PS I loved hearing about your wedding cake job and I'd love to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...