Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Blogger Hero

Dear readers,
You have all read some of my posts and have gotten to know more about me; my hopes and desires, my thoughts, and even random information. But I have yet to share with you my blogger hero, the person I wish to become not only on my blog but in real life as well. And that person is Heather from A Hopeful Romantic.


Heather never fails to awe me with her depth of understanding, and an amazing God given talent of sharing His will for us in a simplistic way that we can all apprehend. And with each post she writes, you can sense the presence of God within her that gives her the words to type. God is using her to mentor young women in their walk with the Lord.

I find her posts refreshing for they speak of the truth that we are sometimes afraid to mention of. Things that real people struggle with but never admit, and that is were Heather shows us her depth of knowledge that she has found in the word of God and that the Lord has revealed to her. She is real and touchable, unlike some bloggers that hide behind the computer screen and only show the part that they wish to reveal of themselves (this includes me at times).

I believe that in one of my posts a while back ago I mentioned how one of my desires is to become a mentor to girls. It is something that God has layed heavily on my heart, to help young girls and their walk with the Lord. And that is part of why I started this blog, is to share with others my experiences and that the Lord may use my posts to encourage other girls. Which is why I look up to Heather, because I want the Lord to use me just like he has used her. To use me for his purpose. Not only when I blog, but when I am living my everyday life.

If you would like to check out Heathers blog, you can do so by clicking Here

Blessings to all,

1 comment:

  1. You have been very encouraging to me!
    Thanks for your honest, godly posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...