Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Post After a Long but Eventful Week!

Hello Everyone!
Right now as I type I can see the sun outside and I am listening to my favorite station on the radio. *Sigh* things couldn't be more perfect! Well anyways, I know I haven't posted lately so I thought I would give y'all a recap on whats been happening in my life :)

  • Last Monday (June 27th) we put our house on the market in hopes that another lovely family may come across it and claim it as their home so that we can get a house more suitable for us. So since my room has been clean, I thought I would photograph it and show all of you what it looks like, but let me just say that although I like my room, it was painted when I was 11.... And so it is starting to get a little bit on the young side for me 

  I still love my room dearly though, for it is the one place that I can seek refuge when I want some quiet time.
  • Thursday came and I went with the Youth of my church and headed down to the beach - Which was amazing!!! I love looking out on the waves and seeing the beauty in all that God created :)

  • Friday I went to my Grandmothers house and we cooked together, and we made Vanilla Pudding -Yum!!! I love making homemade puddin'! 
  When I got home from cooking I had to rush to clean-up because we were having an Open House the next day

  •  On Sunday I went to my Morning Bible Study and Nightly Youth Group - I love going to the bible study and digging deeper into the bible, and youth group is so much fun. We have such a great group of highschoolers at my church :)
  • Monday was the Fourth of July, of course :) That was pretty fun because I got to bake some Goodies. Yum!
  • Tuesday I picked up a bit and then..... Drum Roll please...... I got my driving Permit!!! It was the first time I had ever taken the test for it and I passed! So my mom and I went to an empty parking lot yesterday and practiced driving. She said I did great... at 4 miles per an hour! haha, now if only I can go a little bit faster ;) 
  • I also finished an art project last night! I was very happy because I tend to half start projects but never finish them, and this summer I had made a list of goals and one of them was to practice my drawing. So I was pleased to have completed a task :)

  •  And Lastly, today I am going to play Softball with my friends from church. Yay! I absolutely love softball! I'm not the athletic type of person, but the one sport I at least have a chance of being good at is Softball, so I am super stoked to go! :D

Before I sign out and continue with my chores, I thought I would share a song with you that I have come to love: 

 

 Have a wonderful summer day!
~Miss.Adriana

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks really pretty! :)
    Hope you have fun playing softball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend. Your room is so tidy! and it looks very cute. Congratulations on getting your permit! and excellent job on the drawing. You say softball is your only good sport, but you were pretty good at bowling, too. Thanks for posting.
    Later, Annie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...