Monday, June 27, 2011

Some Beautiful Nature

Hello,
So I was planning on making a post with a bunch of pics last week, but I wanted to finish editing all my pictures so I can post them all. So, without further a due, here are some pictures of the beautiful nature that God created :)

These flowers are absolutely beautiful!

I love the sunlight that is pouring down :)

I love the festive colors!

This is my absolute favorite picture! They sky and sun look so beautiful!

Such cute lil flowers!

They are like trees planted by streams of water, which yield their fruit in it's season, and their leaves do not whither. ~Psalms 1:3

So very colorful!

A bright red bush

I love this tree, I'm not quite sure why though ;)

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~Matthew 6:22

A Little Wasp

*Sigh* I love all the pretty things that grows here in Oregon :)
Well, hope ya enjoyed the pictures 

Have a blessed beautiful day!
~Miss.Adriana

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos Adriana! And the verses you put along with them are even more so. :D Thanks for sharing!

    I also want to say thank-you for always being such a postive blogger! It is always a pleasure, and an encouragement to drop by your little corner of the world. :D

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first picture! It's totally gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so beautiful! Thanks for posting those.
    You did nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...