Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Handwriting Post

Ok... So I've seen a few people do handwriting posts and so I really wanted to do one as well. All ya gotta do is write the following on a peice of paper and then post a picture of the paper with your handwriting.

1. Write your name and your blog name
2. right handed or left handed?
3. What are your favorite letters to write?
4. What are your least favorite letters to write?
5. Write this sentence: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in all caps: CRAB, HUMOR, KALEIDOSCOPE, PAJAMAS, GAZILLION
7. Write song lyrics
8. Write anything you want or draw a picture.

 (Click Image to View Larger)

So what do you think of my handwriting? 
I hope to see handwriting posts on your blogs as well, it's fun to see what other people writing looks like :) 
~Miss.Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...