Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Encouragement

So I've been told that Valentines day, is a day to show someone you love them
Well, If your like me, then ya don't have a 'significant other' to share this special day with. Valentines day seems like an ordinary day to me, nothing that spectacular about it. Just because you are not in a relationship doesn't mean that the day can't have a significance to it though :)
I think it is important on Valentines day, to remember who the ultimate lover is; Jesus. He want's to be our valentine -not just on February 14th, but every day of the year! So rather than being upset because you don't have a  prince to share the day with, you can rejoice because you are in a relationship with the ultimate king!

Here is a verse that I think relates to today:
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
~1 John 4:12 

You can make February 14th a significant day just by sending Jesus a 'Be My Valentine' day card, via prayer! God loves us so much, and today is just a reminder of His love for us and a time to tell Him that we love him back.

♥ Have a blessed Valentine's Day! ♥
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...