Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Movie Review

So I watched the movie 'The Last Song' for the first time last Sunday, and
I thought maybe y'all would like a review about it :)

Summary
This is a story about a girl named Ronnie, who visits her dad over the summer at his beach house. The girl is a teenager and is going through a rebellious stage (As most young girls do). Ronnie and her dad both have a desire for music, and learn to reconnect through their love for music.


The Good & The Bad
I liked the storyline of the movie; A girl starts out rebellious but learns to see the love that her father has for her and grows closer to him.-What I don't like is the amount of provocative clothing in this film (2 piece swimsuits are shown a lot since it is a beach they are at). The girl is a bit of a brat at first and there was one in-particular scene that had some pretty intense kissing.

This movie made me laugh and cry, it was a truly touching movie when you got near the end... but I won't say why! ;)


The Actors:

Milley Cyrus played as Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller
 She played the part well.... Although I had such a hard time finding an appropriate picture of her...


Greg Kinnear played as Steve Miller (Ronnie's dad)
I liked him a lot! Very good actor :)


Bobby Coleman played as Jonah Miller (Ronnie's Brother)
 He is my most favorite actor of the whole movie! And he acted so sweet at the end of the film that I had tears watching him.


 Liam Hemsworth played as Will Blakelee (Ronnie's boyfriend)
 He was a good actor.

Rated PG, 107 Minutes long, Drama, Romance

I would not consider this movie family friendly. And I definitely wouldn't let boys watch it because of the inappropriate clothing.... So then it's up to you whether you want to see this movie. I will say that it has a ending that really just pulls at your heart and that is probably the one thing that made me like this movie. I probably won't ever see it again, but I don't regret watching it.

Well if you watch it, then be sure to let me know what you thought of it! :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! :)

    I thought the movie was okay. Not one of my top favorites, but it was pretty good. I espeically liked the setting where the movie took place. So beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...