Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow

Well, it snowed at my house yesterday!
I just love the snow, and I spent the day working on a little schoolwork, making sugar cookies in the shapes of snowflakes, & a trip outside to take some pics. 
It was a truly beautiful day, and I just loved looking out at the blanket of snow. It was breathtaking.

I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few:


The scenery outside was just gorgeous!
I hope y'all had a wonderful day :) Did any of you not get snow? If you did get it, then what did you do during the day?
Hope to hear back from ya, and have a blessed day!

~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...