Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sisters

Hello Everyone,
Lately I have been thinking alot about my sisters and about the type of big sister that I want to become. I have a lot of friends who have older siblings and they always talk of how great their older brothers/sisters are. Hearing my friends talk about that has really put a yearning inside my heart to become a big sister that's worthy of looking up to. I don't just want to be a sister to my siblings, but a friend and mentor as well. 

I always dream about being able to go to the mall with my little sisters and just having fun, and then treat them to a ice cream and just sit and talk about what's going on in their lives. I want them to trust me and to look up to me. I don't yearn for that for pride, but more because I want to be able to have  a close relationship with them and maybe help guide them through struggles that they have in their faith and life. 

I am so blessed to have such wonderful sisters and thankful that I get the privilege of being the eldest. I hope that over time God can help me to become a type of sister that glorify's God and shines his light.

If you have a younger sister then  I am sure you can relate to this. I just felt in my heart to post about this subject.
Have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity
Proverbs 17:17 

~My Sisters & I~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...