Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 8#!!!

Hello Everyone! It is now day eight of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 8#
~short term goals for this month~
hmmm... Ya know, I haven't taken much thought to what my short term goals are. 

Perhaps one is to try and draw a picture every month, since I haven't focused on my art too much out of class. Then at the end of the year I would have 12 completed drawings, and hopefully that will keep me from getting rusty.

Another could be to work on being patient. I can so easily get stressed and become frustrated, then I pretty much can snap at any moment to any of my family. I don't like that, and it's something that I have been wanting to change. But for that to happen I need to seek God for help, because I can't do it on my own.

Lastly, I want to become wiser with my money. So I have asked my mom to help me learn how to budget. I don't make a whole lot on a monthly basis, not that I really need any, but I think it's a fundamental skill that I should learn sooner than later. Especially since I will have to learn to save for car insurance when I get a job next school year.

So those are my goals :) 
What goals do you have?

Have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...