Friday, January 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 7!!!

Hello Everyone! It is now day seven of the 30 day blog challenge!!!
To learn more about my blog challenge, click this link:

Day 7#
~A Picture Of Someone Who Has Had A Big Impact On You~


A Person who has had a big impact on me is my dear friend, Emily.
I first got to know Emily through my Youth Group, she was my small group leader. Throughout the year we got to know each other, and we found out that we had a lot in common -only she was several years older than me, of course.

Something that was very impacting on me, was the way how Emily encouraged me. You see, I have always felt like my spiritual life was inadequate. I felt like everyone had this great relationship with God, and I didn't. And because I didn't have that real close relationship, God would never use me for anything -and I would probably never become more than a christian 'wanna-be'. I'd probably live my life endlessly trying to attain a relationship with him, and never attain the relationship that I wanted.

Well, Emily never saw me in that way. I remember one day she told me that God was going to do great things with me, and that he has a plan for me. Nobody had ever told me that before, and those words that she spoke to me were words that deep inside I was longing to hear. I longed for someone to believe in me, and tell me that I had a purpose. And it gave me hope, as well as it pushed me to strive -so that one day I would do great things.- Because I wanted what Emily said, to come true.

~*~
Deep within all our hearts, I think we all long for someone to believe in us. And I want to thank Emily for believing in me and encouraging me these past few years.

Have a blessed day,
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Be strong in the Lord and, Never give Up Hope
You're Going to do great things, I already know
He's got his hand on you so, don't live life in fear
Forgive and Forget, But don't forget why you're here
Take your time and pray -These are the words I would say
~The Words I Would Say, By Sidewalk Prophets

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture! It's so beautiful! :D

    She sounds like a great person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I'm honored to be your friend/sister. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...