Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baking & Blessings

 Dear Readers,
     Today as I write, I am filled with excitement for what lays ahead. This afternoon will be spent baking -and I can hardly wait!!!
Perahps you wonder why I enjoy baking so  much -Well here are a few reasons:
  • I have always looked forward to the day that I am married and my husband comes home from work to a house that smells of something good. Then he enters the kitchen to find a plate of steaming cookies.
  • If a new neighbor moves in, or a family is going through a tough time, sometimes the one thing that you know they could use is food. And there just so happens to be something comforting about biting into a piece of deep chocolate goodness :)
  • On special occasions, sometimes the only way I know how to contribute is to bring a dessert to share.
 So all-in-all, the main reason of why I like to bake is because; I hope that through my baking I can bless others. I feel that there is a way that each person can bless another, for me it's through baking, for a different person it could be something else.
If you don't feel that you have a way to bless others, then you can pray to God and ask him about it. Perhaps you are already blessing others without even realizing it. Even so, you don't always have to bless someone in only one way. Yes, I often bake -but there have been many occurrences were I have chosen a different way to bless others. So don't feel limited to how you bless :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 
~John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...