Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Here!

Hello Dear Readers,
So you have all probably thought I fell off the face of the earth, being that I haven't made a post in like.... forever! (February 23rd to be exact!)

My life feels like it's swirling by, there has just been so much school and events that have taken place that blogging has just been on the back burner.

Well, I'm here to claim back my existence in the blogging world ;)

I'll be honest though, my brain has been scattered these last few weeks that every time I sit to write something I just can't get my thoughts to form a complete post. I suppose that the only reason that I am writing now is because I have been having a heavy thought that I've been avoiding but need to write about in order to sort through it. Writing therapy I suppose :)

Anyways, lately I've been job searching. I've applied for over 30 stores in the last two months. I have had 1 interview. Uno. One. That's it! I am so frustrated because I a) Need a job, and b) I have run out of places to apply for. Literally, my family will suggest a place and I'll be like "Already Applied There....".

A month ago I had thought about working at a summer camp, especially since I have always loved working at camps and felt kind of empty last year when I didn't get to. So I had called this camp and left a message saying that I had some questions about their staff positions. So just today (a month later) I received a message on my cell phone from the camp saying that they had been away from the office and were returning my call. So I'm thinking great, maybe God is telling me to work at this camp (because I had forgotten about it until the message). Then I found out that it doesn't pay.....

So where am I going with this?

Well I just feel so confused as to what to do. I need a job to make money this summer for school tuition next year, yet I love missionary/camp type work and have a passion for serving others. Does God want me to work at a camp? Or am I to just keep on applying at fast food joints and other places?

I just don't know what His will and plan is for me anymore. The most common question in my head lately is "Am I doing the right thing?". And sadly, I don't know the answer.

So that is where I am at in life now. Your prayers would be appreciated :)

Well, on a brighter note!

My friend Paperclip (camp co-worker :) from a Teenage Jesus Freak, tagged me in a post. You can read it HERE.

Anyways she gave me a blog award!



Thanks Paperclip! ♥


RULES: If you are awarded the Paperclip Award, you must answer the 13 prompts given, and then you must give the award to 13 bloggers (although, as the creator of the award, I’m giving you permission to give it to less, or more, and bend the rules a little) and give a link to their blogs. Also, no awarding the blogger who awarded you! Got that? ;)
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Pediatrician and then a Teacher, always a Mommy though :)

2. What is your ultimate favorite place to be?
Hmmm.... My room!
3. Name one famous person who inspires you. (Just one!!!)
Well, I really don't focus on famous people all that much.... I suppose from ordinary people I am really inspired by Fire Fighters, just because they do things that I would be too scared to do, yet they are still courageous in their jobs to help others and keep them safe. 
4. Tea or Coffee?
You readers should know this! ;) Tea of course!!!
5. If you could be any other person for 48 hours, who would you be?
Hmm.... Britt Nicole! She is such an amazing singer and such a godly woman :)

6. What is your earliest memory?
 Getting a little red plastic shopping cart with baby dolls for Christmas :)
7. If you could ask anyone in the world, living or dead, anything, who would you ask, and what would you ask them?
I honestly don't know.... 
8. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Gone through a haunted corn maze ::chills::, never again...
9. What is your favorite book?
Oh No!!!! I have way too many favorites! I'll tell you the authors: Janet Oke, Colleen Coble, Lauraine Snelling, T Davis Bunn, ect...
10. Briefly explain one of the weirdest dreams you have ever had.
Giant bugs invading our home, that was sure somethin.... 
11. What one song best describes you? (Feel free to post a link to a Youtube vid)
Legacy by Nichole Nordeman, just because I have felt the desire this past year to do something withn my life to make a difference. I want people to remember me when I am long gone for being a Godly woman :)
12. Pen or pencil?
Mechanical Pencil! 
13. Is 13 an  unlucky number or not?
Who Cares??? ;)
And No it's not :)




So Now I have a blog award to give out! :)

This is my 'Blooming Flower' award!

So first I'll award this back to Paperclip! :)
I have loved reading about your growth in the Lord and am proud to call you my friend Paperclip!

Secondly, I want to award this to Nela from Beloved Star
Nela, You have been such an encouragement to me just by reading my blog :)


Also I'd like to award the following:
GodsGirlz1
Elisha
& Carli Nicole
^For reading my blog and encouraging me with your comments :)^

So that about sums it up!
Hope this post wasn't too long for some of ya :)

Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the award, Adriana. I really appreciate it. :)
    Take care, and praying that you'll find a job soon.

    Nela

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...