Monday, February 20, 2012

What you should eat from Mexico!

Ok, so I have been thinking lately of some of the things that taste way better in Mexico than here is the U.S, sounds odd huh? 
Well, for starters lets talk about Paletas! My Favorite! 
These Popsicles are like ice cream on a stick! They are creamy and rich with fresh fruit. Mmmmm.... They are the bomb! And just so ya know, ya don't have to get a plane ticket to get one! Albertsons recently started selling them in a chest freezer, which made me happy!

The other thing that is way better there than here is Nutri-Grain Bars.
Didn't see that one coming huh? 
Well let me tell you, the ones in Mexico have a flaky.... breading? I don't know what to call it, but the bread part on the outside is not mushy like here. It's just crisp and buttery. Almost like it's more fresh :)

The fruit is obviously way better there! Fresh Mangos and Coconuts! 

This is literally how they give you a coconut there:
 Yup, you just drink that pure awesomeness through that there straw :) 

And you can't forget the watermelon!
Well, I think that is mango with it in the picture above, but that is how they serve it! If you don't want chilli on it then you have to ask specially fore them to not put it on, because most people like it that way :)


Well that concludes this random post, next time you visit Mexico be sure to try all these! :D
Until Next Time,

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I never knew about some of those things before. You chose really pretty, vivid pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...