Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The A,B,C's Tag

I was tagged from Collin Mizells Blog

ABC Tag
Age: 15
Bed size: Full? I think it's a full size.
Chore you hate: hmm....  There isn't really any chore that I can't stand....
Dogs: We just have Goldfish :)
Essential start of your day: I don't do well when it comes to waking up in the morning. I'm usually still really tired and wanting to hit the snooze button. Showers are a good start though :)
Favorite color: Definitly purple! (Anyone who knows me, can witness that I wear purple practically everyday!)
Height: 5 foot 7 inches
Instruments I play (or have played): Guitar :D
Job title: Well, I'm not sure what my job title is.... I just know that kids call me 'Teacher' when I go to work at my church.
Kids: Maybe in a 5-10 years I can have a response to this....
Live: I'm a total Oregonian!
Mom's name: Waleena
Nickname: My camp name is A.C. (Air Conditioner)
Pet peeve: Always get your ingredients out before baking. It irritates me when I walk into a kitchen situation were the person cooking is frantic because he/she did not get the ingredients out before hand, and they need something right now and it is no where to be found.
Quote from a movie:
Dory: Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Marlin: No I don't wanna know.
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Marlin: Dory, no singing.
Dory: [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.
Marlin: Now I'm stuck with that song... Now it's in my head.
Dory: Sorry. 
~Finding Nemo ♥
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: Richie, Ezekiel, Angelina, Anabel, & Gabriel
Time you wake up: 6:30 3x's a week, 7:30 3x's a week, and 9 am 1 day a week. To sum it all up; it varies.
Umbrella: Let me tell ya something about umbrella's here in Oregon; Ya see the thing is that true Oregonians don't use umbrella's, because it is constantly raining here that we are practically waterproof and therefore without the need of water protection -Somebody told me that once....
Vegetables you dislike: Zuchinni
What makes you run late: I usually have to run back in the house right as were about to leave because I constantly forget my cell phone.
X-rays you've had done: The Dentist?
Yummy food you make: Oh Boy!!! I don't think I could list them all!
                                                           Zoo animal: Elephants

 If you read the whole thing your tagged! Re-post with your answers!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like getting up early either, and it sounds like I get up later than you!!!

    Your umbrella thing is SO true. It was interesting to see our neighbors, fresh from Nebraska, open an umbrella just to walk from their car to their front door - ~15 ft away. Ha ha.

    Of course, if you get your hair done for prom, you're not going to want that to get wet. YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE AN OREGONIAN, THEN!!! :)

    I liked hear your preferences and styles.
    Later, Annie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...