Friday, March 25, 2011

Playing House isn't just for Preschoolers

Think back to the days of your childhood. 
Your head is probably filling with memorys of dress-up, tea party's, and playing house. Or at least that's what my memory's are filled with ;)

So your probably wondering were I am going with this, huh? Well, recently my mom has gone back to work and I have been in charge of my younger siblings. Part of my responsibility's is to keep the house clean, which isn't totally a fun task. Something that I have done though, to make cleaning a little more fun, is I pretend that I am 'playing house'. haha, I go around each room and clean it as if it were my own home and I think about what I would cook for dinner for my 'prince'. And you know what? I actually look forward to cleaning each day!

Along with the cleaning, I have been cooking dinner as well. One of my dear friends, Emily, once told me something that really inspired me to extend my cooking skills. She told me that if you think about it, cooking is the way that you can provide for your husband. He will be the one who is striving to care and provide for you and your family, and the one way that you can care and provide for him is by cooking a hot meal. That has given me a desire to become a great home cook so that one day, when my prince comes, I will be able to provide him with a hot meal during the evening of each day.

I guess I just wanted to share with y'all that playing house isn't just for preschoolers, and my thoughts on the responsibility's that have been handed to me. 
Have a blessed day!

~Miss.Adriana Castillo

2 comments:

  1. You have a good attitude about that, Adriana! When my mom was little, she and her sister would pretend they were making a commercial for the cleaning products they were using :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that made me laugh! ;) Your mom must be very creative to come up with such an original idea about cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...